Chicken Breast Involtini
- 4-6 oz. double lobe (butterfly) boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup boursin herb cream cheese
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienne
- 2 cups arugula, shredded
- Salt, pepper, paprika as needed
In a bowl combine boursin cheese, tomatoes, & arugula.
Gently pound chicken breast, then place two tbsp. of boursin mixture on chicken breast and roll over into a pocket.
Place on greased sheet tray and season with salt, pepper, & paprika.
Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
To cook, place in a 350-degree oven until internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Slice on a bias for presentation.
No sauce needed, as boursin will keep chicken moist.
Barbacoa Short Ribs (Sous Vide)
- 3 lb. boneless short ribs
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo, rough-chopped
- 3 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- Blackening spice
Coat ribs with blackening spice then place into vacuum bags.
Combine garlic, chipotle, onion, barbecue sauce, and lime juice in a bowl. Mix well, then pour into bag. Seal in vacuum machine.
Sous Vide at 158 degrees for 72 hours.
Remove ribs from bag, pat dry, then sear in vegetable oil on both sides. Reduce liquid from vacuum bag until at sauce consistency, then season with salt, pepper, & cilantro.
Pour over ribs…enjoy!
Serve the items with your favorite starch and vegetable!