– 1 cup champagne
– 1 tbsp. lemon juice
– 1 tbsp. sugar
– 3 envelopes gelatin
– 1 cup white grape juice or Sprite
- Combine champagne, lemon juice, and sugar in a saucepan. Heat mixture over low heat to dissolve sugar (do not boil).
- Sprinkle gelatin on top of warm liquid. Stir about 2-to-3 minutes until gelatin has completely dissolved, and remove from heat.
- Stir in 1 cup white grape juice or Sprite.
- Pour mixture into individual shot cups and chill for 2 hours, or until firm. Serve cold.
For Jello squares:
- Grease a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour mixture into mold and chill for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Invert jello to parchment paper-lined cutting board and slice into squares. Serve cold.