Butter Poached Lobster Martini
- 1 Live Maine Lobster, Tail and Claws removed
- 3 cups clarified butter steeped with Tarragon
- 1 cup baby heirloom tomatoes
- ½ cup olive oil
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 cup Arcadian mix lettuce
- 2 leaves fresh basil, fried in olive oil
- Fresh Chives for garnish
Put lobster tail and claws in boiling water for 2 minutes then shock in ice water.
Crack open tail and claws, remove meat, discard shells.
Heat clarified butter to *125F and cook lobster meat for 15 minutes.
Heat olive oil in a sauté skillet to smoke point, add tomatoes and cook briefly until skin is blistered. Remove and season with salt & pepper.
Put Arcadian blend lettuce in a martini glass, add lobster tail whole or diced then add lobster claw.
Add seasoned blistered tomatoes.
Drizzle salad with tarragon butter.
Garnish with fried basil and fresh chives