Stuffed Rack of Lamb
- 1-4 bone rack of domestic lamb
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 4 very thin slices of prosciutto ham
- 2 slices of provolone cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Twine as needed
- 1 zucchini sliced very thin then cut into ribbons tossed with olive oil
- 4 pcs white asparagus blanched
- 4 pcs green asparagus blanched
- sweety drops
Using a boning knife slice lamb from bone outward to achieve a roulade effect. Pound slightly to increase surface area.
Season meat with salt & pepper.
Lay arugula, prosciutto, and provolone on lamb (in that order).
Roll lamb back up to bone, again trying to achieve roulade effect.
Truss lamb with twine. Wrap lamb roulade in plastic wrap then vacuum-pack in plastic package.
Preheat Sous Vide water bath to *132.5 F.
Cook lamb in bath for 1.5 hours.
Remove lamb from bath, dry on paper towel and sear in oil over moderate heat until golden brown. Cut into 2 bone chops for serving.
Sauté asparagus in olive oil briefly, then add zucchini ribbons and season to taste with salt & pepper.
Serve with lamb roulade and garnish with sweety drops.